Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 250+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at Plesk and contribute to our continued success.
HOW DO WE WORK, IN A NUTSHELL:
- We use modern technology stack (we will send you the description of our R&D processes)
- We send our developers to professional conferences in the capitals and abroad in order to cultivate their skills
- We give you the ability to develop and deploy your own features during the official Research Day and share your knowledge with colleagues at regular Tech Talks
- We help you to improve your spoken English with the best teachers in our office free of cost.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
- Look forward to an intensive induction and training phase
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit
- Understanding principles of building modern web applications
- Knowledge and experience in the use of modern libraries and frameworks (preferably, React)
- Skill of writing unit tests and functional tests
- Teamwork experience (Git, code review, issue tracker)
- At least 4 years of experience in commercial development
- English knowledge sufficient for reading and writing technical documentation
- Ability to work with a big volume of code
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our online form below:
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.