Get secured and found online for up to 80% off.
Save on your new order until December 31.
Simplified WebOps and Web Hosting
The complete set of technical, security and automation tools on one hosting platform
Why choose Plesk?
Run your websites, infrastructure and business from one simple hosting platform
Strongest site and server security
Broadest levels of security, across OS, network and apps, built into the Plesk hosting control panel core and enhanced through our class-leading partners.
Expandable with 100+ Extensions
Do more with integrations with Symantec, CloudLinux, Cloudflare, Atomicorp and more.
Centralized control panel
One Dashboard to manage multiple sites. Build websites, run updates, monitor performance, and onboard new customers from one place.
Ultimate Toolkit for WordPress sites
Install, update and remove instances, themes and plugins, plus built-in cloning, staging, syncing, security and backup/restore features.
The only WebOps / hosting platform that is certified to run on all major virtualization & container platforms as well as the largest cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, Azure & Vultr.
Complete Flexibility and Control
Full root access via SSH on every Plesk-powered VPS and dedicated server so you can install any third party, open source, or customized application you need.
You’re in great company
Join the world’s largest community and ecosystem
The newest version of Plesk hosting control panel meshes seamlessly with Docker and Github Plesk, offering over 100 third-party extensions that helps hosts and agencies smooth workflows. Multi-server management is catered for and Plesk can automatically obtain and update SSL certificates via the Let’s Encrypt service.
Each Plesk-driven Virtual Private Server offers full root access via SSH on a dedicated server, allowing users to install any third party, open source, or customized applications as needed.
Plesk’s commercial web hosting control panel offers you a framework-ready environment to accommodate PHP, Node.js, Python and Ruby on Rails. For WordPress fans, WordPress Toolkit provides the ultimate automation solution for cloning and staging, with high standards of security and convenient mass-management features. For those who prefer Joomla! to WordPress, Plesk is glad to offer Joomla! Toolkit. SEO Toolkit is the solution for digital agencies and customers interested in organic traffic growth.
Remember, Plesk is unique amongst hosting platforms. With certification to run on the biggest cloud platforms out there, it has the stamp of approval to work with Amazon AWS, Alibaba, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, along with all major container and virtualization platforms as well.
If you need the scope of solutions to manage any Linux or Windows hosting infrastructure efficiently – Plesk, as an advanced hosting platform with a huge set of extensions, is the only solution on the market.
Hosting control panels and hosting industry topics:
- What is control panel?
- Hosting control panel guide
- Free hosting control panels vs Plesk
- VPS control panel recommendations
- Top Linux Hosting Control Panels in 2018
- Multi server management tools
- Open Source Control Panels in 2018
- cPanel to Plesk Migration Guide
- Admin Benefits of the Plesk Server Control Panel Migration Guide
- Plesk Multiple Server Management – How it Works
- Plesk vs WebsitePanel – Windows Hosting Panels Face Off
- Plesk Server Management Panel: 6 Useful Tips
- Plesk vs cPanel – Battle of the hosting control panel
- Cloud Hosting Platforms – Choose the right one for your business
- The SME guide to dedicated hosting management
- Scalable cloud hosting
- WordPress managed hosting: Serverpilot vs Cloudways vs Plesk
- Explaining cloud web hosting
- Cloud server management vs shared server management
- SPF, DKIM, DMARC – an ultimate solution against spam
- How to set up a Nameserver
- WordPress Backup Solutions – 5 Excellent Examples
- How to Set up Your WordPress Website Security
- Node.js vs Ruby on Rails – comparison
- Ruby on Rails vs PHP – comparison
- Php vs Node.js – comparison
- Free SSL certificates with Let’s Encrypt
- WordPress 500 internal server error
- Server DDoS protection
- How to manage multiple WordPress sites
- Nginx and Apache Virtual Host Configuration under Plesk
- Website directory structure with Plesk
- How to install Plesk on Linux
All the biggest names, all the familiar faces
Work with all your favorite development platforms, security tools and business services
14nov6:00 pm9:00 pmWordPress Melbourne Meetup (Plesk Sponsored)Our WordPress meetup covers everything from choosing Themes & Plugins and setting up your site, through to theme and plugin development and everything related to Core.
28nov6:00 pm9:00 pmIpswich WordPress Meetup - Australia (Plesk Sponsor)Local Ipswich WordPress users, developers, designers, and publishers getting together to share knowledge and experience, and meet other WordPress users in the area. Join if you're around, this WordPress Meetup is open to all WordPress lovers, including beginners.
29nov12:00 am11:59 pm#WPLDN WordPress London Monthly Meetup - Sponsored by PleskWe're looking forward to this month's session to share ideas, techniques and support. And of course, to meet more WordPress devs, designers and business owners.
29nov6:00 pm9:00 pmWordPress Gold Coast - Australia (Plesk Sponsors)Let's Talk WordPress! Held on the last Thursday of every month. If you run your own blog, manage a website for your workplace or build websites for clients, you'll be sure to learn something new, or at the very least, meet some great like-minded people!