Centralized Control Panel
Build and manage multiple sites from a single dashboard. You can also run updates, monitor performance and onboard new prospects all from the same place.
Robust Site & Server Security
Broad security levels across OS, network and apps. Built into the Plesk hosting control panel core and enhanced through our class-leading security partners.
Expandable with 100+ Extensions
Do more with your platform as you integrate tools like DigiCert SSL, CloudLinux, Cloudflare, Atomicorp, NodeJs, PHP, NGINX, Let’s Encrypt, Git, ImunifyAV, Backup to Cloud Pro and more.
The Ultimate Toolkit for WordPress Sites
Save hours with One power tool to install, manage, update and secure all sites. Includes: automated AI-powered regression testing, cloning, staging environment, backup and restore features.
Compatible across all platforms and hyperscale options
The only WebOps / hosting platform that runs on all virtualization and container platforms. Plus huge cloud providers like AWS, Google, Alibaba, Azure & DigitalOcean.
Complete Flexibility and Control
You get full root access via SSH on every Plesk-powered VPS and dedicated server so you can install any third-party, open source, or customized application you need.
Who’s Plesk for?
Web professionals like you from all over
Work with your favourite software
Work with your favourite software
Be the first to get our latest insights, updates and news
Plesk – Innovative Hosting Control Panel
The newest version of Plesk hosting control panel meshes seamlessly with Docker and Github Plesk, offering over 100 third-party extensions that helps hosts and agencies smooth workflows. Multi-server management is catered for and Plesk can automatically obtain and update SSL certificates via the Let’s Encrypt service.
Each Plesk-driven Virtual Private Server offers full root access via SSH on a dedicated server, allowing users to install any third party, open source, or customized applications as needed.
Plesk’s commercial web hosting control panel offers you a framework-ready environment to accommodate PHP, Node.js, Python and Ruby on Rails. For WordPress fans, WordPress Toolkit provides the ultimate automation solution for cloning and staging, with high standards of security and convenient mass-management features. For those who prefer Joomla! to WordPress, Plesk is glad to offer Joomla! Toolkit. SEO Toolkit is the solution for digital agencies and customers interested in organic traffic growth.
Remember, Plesk is unique amongst hosting platforms. With certification to run on the biggest cloud platforms out there, it has the stamp of approval to work with Amazon AWS, Alibaba, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, along with all major container and virtualization platforms as well.
If you need the scope of solutions to manage any Linux or Windows hosting infrastructure efficiently – Plesk, as an advanced hosting platform with a huge set of extensions, is the only solution on the market.
Hosting control panels and hosting industry topics:
- What is control panel?
- Hosting control panel guide
- Free hosting control panels vs Plesk
- VPS control panel recommendations
- Top Linux Hosting Control Panels in 2018
- Multi server management tools
- Open Source Control Panels in 2018
- cPanel to Plesk Migration Guide
- Admin Benefits of the Plesk Server Control Panel Migration Guide
- Plesk Multiple Server Management – How it Works
- Plesk vs WebsitePanel – Windows Hosting Panels Face Off
- Plesk Server Management Panel: 6 Useful Tips
- Plesk vs cPanel – Battle of the hosting control panel
- Cloud Hosting Platforms – Choose the right one for your business
- The SME guide to dedicated hosting management
- Scalable cloud hosting
- WordPress managed hosting: Serverpilot vs Cloudways vs Plesk
- Explaining cloud web hosting
- Cloud server management vs shared server management
- SPF, DKIM, DMARC – an ultimate solution against spam
- How to set up a Nameserver
- Node.js vs Ruby on Rails – comparison
- Ruby on Rails vs PHP – comparison
- Php vs Node.js – comparison
- Free SSL certificates with Let’s Encrypt
- Server DDoS protection
- Nginx and Apache Virtual Host Configuration under Plesk
- Website directory structure with Plesk
- How to install Plesk on Linux
- Reverse DNS lookup
- What is Linux?
- Plesk Ports
- WordPress 500 internal server error
- How to manage multiple WordPress sites
- WordPress Backup Solutions – 5 Excellent Examples
- How to Set up Your WordPress Website Security
- Fee WordPress CDN
- WordPress Migration
- WordPress Website Down
- Responsive WordPress Themes