- [email protected] is set up as forwarding destination mail address in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > [email protected];
- [email protected] has reached its mailbox size limit;
- Mailbox for mail address [email protected] was turned off in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > [email protected];
- After that mail is not delivered to the [email protected] with the following error in
Mar 13 13:01:09 ppu17-5 postfix/smtpd: connect from localhost[::1]
Mar 13 13:01:09 ppu17-5 postfix/smtpd: 7842561C3AA3: client=localhost[::1], sasl_method=DIGEST-MD5, [email protected]
Mar 13 13:01:09 ppu17-5 postfix/cleanup: 7842561C3AA3: message-id=<[email protected]>
Mar 13 13:01:09 ppu17-5 check-quota: Starting the check-quota filter...
Mar 13 13:01:09 ppu17-5 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote: handlers_stderr: DATA REPLY:452:4.2.2 Mailbox full#012DEFER
Mar 13 13:01:09 ppu17-5 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote: DEFER during call 'check-quota' handler
Mar 13 13:01:09 ppu17-5 postfix/cleanup: 7842561C3AA3: milter-reject: END-OF-MESSAGE from localhost[::1]: 4.2.2 Mailbox full; from=<[email protected]> to=<sou[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<webmail.example.com>
The same error appears in logs if [email protected] is disabled but its folder remains on the file system at
/var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/destination/and its size reached the mailbox limit set previously in Domains > example.com > Email Addresses > [email protected]:
# du -sh /var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/destination/
The issue is caused by bug with ID #PPPM-10245, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
- Log into Plesk
- Switch Mailbox back on for the email [email protected] (or for [email protected] depends on whichever is limited) in Domains > eample.com > Email Addresses.
Note: After re-enabling the mailbox, either free space or increase the mailbox limit