In an attempt to open DNSSEC in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting & DNS, the process fails with the error below:
external error: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.module_dnssec_dnsZone' doesn't exist, query was: DESCRIBE `module_dnssec_dnsZone`
Plesk DNSSEC extension is corrupted.
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Extensions > My Extensions > Plesk DNSSEC.
- Remove the Plesk DNSSEC extension by pressing the highlighted button as below:
- Install extension back by pressing Get It Free button in Extensions > Extension Catalog > Categories > DNS > Plesk DNSSEC.
Solution using SSH access
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Remove Plesk DNSSEC extension with the command:
# plesk bin extension -u dnssec
- Execute the next command to install extension back:
# plesk bin extension -i dnssec