- My license expired, how to renew
- My license in in grace period
- How to pay for license renewal
- License renewal payment fails
Payment not authorized
Payment for your subscription has failed
Secure 3D enrolled
If your license was not paid (see how to check here) and is now expiring, please do the following to renew it:
- Open an email from cleverbridge that was sent to the address associated with the subscription
- Click the link in this email to update or re-enter your payment details
Alternatively update payment method in Plesk 360
- Email will be sent either with an invoice or notification regarding failed transaction.
- In case more than 10 days passed a new order will be created automatically when payment is updated. It might take up to 2 hours.
Please keep an eye on cleverbridge notifications.
Note: if license is terminated already, check How to reactivate Plesk license purchased from Plesk Online Store
In case any assistance is required, please contact cleverbridge support (our order processing partner) or licensing team via chat in Plesk 360, otherwise submit a request at Plesk licensing and purchase support.