Have you heard? We’re coming at you with a huge update to our all-in-one platform. You spoke, we listened. So we’ve further aligned Plesk Onyx to the way web professionals work today. And the types of infrastructure hosting sites and web applications use at the minute. Hence, we focused on 5 main areas: Site Performance, SEO, WordPress, Security and Cloud integration. Check it out.
The Fast-Building Part
We’ve improved onboarding for you and your customers. Hello, simplified registration and social login! As soon as you’re on, you get the First Steps Advisor to guide you through the initial steps. Like adding a domain, creating mailboxes and of course enabling your security measures.
We made an SEO Toolkit. Now you can count on Plesk to help analyze your websites, without having to look elsewhere.
- You’ll get Site Audit for common SEO issues and receive optimization recommendations.
- Instantly review search engine crawler activity on your sites with Log File Analyzer. Then track your keyword ranking in order to adopt the right SEO strategy.
- Finally, think smart and monitor your competitors. So that you can react to their and your ranking changes fast.
Consider the WP Toolkit enhanced with single-click NGINX caching and AI updates.
- Let’s introduce you to Smart Updates by AI. Using Deep Learning Technology, you’ll bring your WP instances, plugins and themes up to speed.
- Configure NGINX caching to significantly speed up every WP site. And while you’re at it configure your plugin and theme sets to come preinstalled with every new WP instance.
- Feel safer when updating because you can now have additional restore points before updating WP or syncing data.
- Speaking of safe, we’ve added pingback attack protection for extra security.
- With all that in place, open shop and activate your eCommerce. Choose to install WooCommerce on the new Plesk Onyx. Learn more about setting up a WooCommerce online store.
- You’ll also find that we’ve made WP management and UX better to accommodate more and more users.
The Tighter Security Part
Out with Security Advisor and in with the all-new Plesk Advisor. This is because we’ve expanded this system-wide. You’ll get recommendations, fixes and enhancements for security, performance, reputation, updates, backups and more.
Combine our new SSL certificate manager with the ‘Keep me secured’ feature. Breaking this down, it monitors and automatically secures Plesk, new domains, subdomains and webmail with SSL certificates. You can even choose between Let’s Encrypt or Symantec SSL certificates. Domain Validation (DV) certificates are free, but you can also choose to purchase Organization Validation (OV) or Extended Validation (EV) certificates directly from Plesk.
The Part Where You Run on Schedule
Get up close with Hyperscale Cloud services. It’s easier than ever to integrate AWS with your system using AWS toolbox (RDS, Route53). Experience an elevated backup-to-cloud experience or integrate your own cloud storage backup. We’re talking incremental, scheduled, self-restore, granular restoration for sites, files, databases, mail accounts and more. Not to mention the improved passive FTP support and Maintenance mode
We gave the Plesk Extensions Catalog a facelift. You’ll see the catalog is completely redesigned with intuitive navigation, rapid search, and fast auto-updates (within 24 hours). And let’s face it, our 100+ extension list is currently unmatched.
The repairing and monitoring tools are smarter than before. Yes, it’s possible. The self-repair tool can find resource-consuming processes without SSH and CLI. So you don’t need an expert to do the work. Detect and limit resources by subscription to ensure your infrastructure’s integrity.
Find your fit with the new Plesk Onyx 17.8
Your complete set of technical, security and automation tools – all in one place. We’re a leading WebOps and Web Hosting platform for a reason. Want to effortlessly build projects, secure against vulnerabilities and automate daily tasks – all in a day’s work? Then let us help with Plesk Onyx 17.8.
See which Plesk edition fits you best. If you’re already a Plesk user, get in touch – and see if we can offer you something better.
It sounds really, really good 🙂
Looking forward to updates! Roll on spring!!!
this is great can’t wait
Hi, the Early Adopter release is already available if you want to give it a spin. If you’re already a Plesk user, go to Tools & Settings > Settings then tick “Early Adopter Release” from the Plesk Release Tiers section.
In the meantime, stay tuned, because we’ll release the Grand Available version of the new Plesk Onyx in April!
Everything in Plesk is amazing , I love it thank you .
That’s amazing news! I`m looking forward to the SEO Toolkit mostly 🙂
Hi Phill! Thanks for your support you’ll find the SEO Toolkit available here – feel free to browse around and give our support a nudge if you need any assistance 🙂
Any news on a GDPR integration?
Hey Bino! Thanks for the interest – We’ll be updating everything GDPR-related in our latest GDPR post here
That’s awesome. Loved the SEO Toolkit part