Today’s technological evolution means complete digitalization and hence, different complexities in IT infrastructure and systems. These complexities are hard for start-ups and SMBs to manage with a shoestring budget, insufficient IT expertise and security risks. The solution is a new business model – a managed IT and infrastructure service.
What can you do as a Managed Service Provider?
They provide an effective method for customers to stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements, better their business processes and cut costs at the same time. The rate at which managed service demand is increasing proves that this model is here to stay for years to come.
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the managed services market to grow to $257.84 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.1%. The SMEs segment for managed services is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are third-party service providers whose core job is managing offerings. Services ranging from network, infrastructure, applications, security, communications, information and more. The MSP market is made of cloud service providers, hosting companies, application service providers (ASPs) and network service providers (NSPs). All of them bundle their legacy offerings with management services.
Challenges that MSPs need to address
With the hosting industry rapidly scaling to the cloud, came a revolutionary shift in demands of web professionals and developers.
- Now users require service provider support for various advanced software, like Docker and Github. And a framework-ready environment for Ruby on rails, Node.js, Python, PHP and more. Moreover, they need complete visibility into their services. Not to mention easy access from an integrated platform. Without all this, they’ll go to the infrastructure providers for everything, leading to reduced productivity for both.
- The MSPs have to find new ways to provide advanced customized solutions that fulfill their end customers’ expectations and requirements and multi-server management. The absence of a unified platform and environment for all languages consumes a lot of time.
- There’s a missing connection between the original infrastructure service provider and the end customers of the MSPs.
Empowering service providers and simplifying web professionals’ lives
What about ZNetLive with Plesk Onyx?
Being a leading name among long-serving IT services providers, ZNetLive understands the issues that service providers and their end customers face. Hence, ZNetLive solutions have been specially designed with Plesk. So service providers can cater to SMBs’ and web professionals’ evolving needs, while Plesk Onyx addresses all the above-mentioned challenges.
ZNetLive and Plesk-powered services include dedicated servers, Cloud VPS, shared hosting, WordPress hosting. And managed services like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM Cloud.
Benefits of ZNetLive and Plesk Onyx
ZNetLive have recently become the authorized distributor of Plesk in India. Providing a full range of Plesk solutions for developers, digital agencies, IT admins, content mangers, web hosters, and hyperscalers at a very competitive pricing. They focus on cost-effective solutions, especially handy for those with budget constraints.
With the home-grown automation tool (RackNap), ZNetLive delivers customers these Plesk solutions in an efficient, automated manner.
- ZNetLive-Plesk offerings allow you to focus on a wider target audience. Hence allowing you as a service provider to earn more from your existing offerings. Also, Plesk helps scale the server offerings and extend the amount of instance sales for resellers and customers renting servers.
- With an ever-developing Plesk ecosystem of third parties, added components and various editions, ZNetLive solutions provide service providers the best in the market for up-selling and cross-selling customers with a high-price per server.
With Plesk Extensions, web professionals can design, develop and better manage websites and apps. Meanwhile, ZNetLive offerings empower service providers to grow at a fast pace with all business facets covered. Whether it’s support, data security, migration or backup services. Offering visibility of all services and products from one place.
Plesk-powered services: The way forward for MSPs
For any managed service provider to be successful, it’s essential to have the right bridge between the infrastructure provider and its end customers. Plesk Onyx is that control panel solution which connects everything effectively. And its most important feature? The ability to continuously evolve and adapt according to the dynamics of the industry.