- On attempt to delete an MS SQL database in Plesk from Domains > example.com > Databases results in the following error:
User does not have permission to alter database 'DB', the database does not exist, or the database is not in a state that allows access checks.
- The database Table count is displayed as
nullin Domains > example.com > Databases list
Database doesn't exist in MSSQL but reference exists in Plesk database.
- Connect to the server via RDP
- Access SQL Management Studio and manually create database
- Log in to Plesk
- Go to Domains > example.com > Databases and delete the affected database