- WordPress instance installed via WordPress Toolkit is available.
- Adding a new standalone WordPress installation in the new directory by downloading it from WordPress.org and extracting it, gets a 403 Forbidden error when trying to add the new WordPress instance via WordPress Toolkit.
WordPress Toolkit has a set of regular expressions to improve security, and
setup-config.php file is blocked by the "Block access to sensitive files" security rule.
General bug EXTWPTOOLK-5081.
Disable the Block access to sensitive files option with the following steps:
- Go to the Extensions > WordPress Toolkit > Open > Security:
- Flag required website and click Revert button:
- Find Block access to sensitive files rule, disable flag, and click revert.