How to enable Server Side Includes (SSI) support in Plesk?
Click on a section to expand
Plesk for Windows
Go to Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades > Add/Remove Components > Plesk Hosting Features and install Server Side Includes.
2. Go to Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings and tick SSI support checkbox in Web Scripting and Statistics section.
Plesk for Linux
- Log into Plesk
- Go to Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings and tick the SSI support checkbox > click OK:
- Go to Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx settings > Additional apache directives > add desired directives into the Additional directives for HTTP/Additional directives for HTTPS fields respectively. For example, to parse .shtml files:
AddType text/html .shtml
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml
- Add to Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx settings > Additional nginx directives:
- Click OK to apply changes