After server reboot Plesk is not working:
ERROR: Exception: Unable to get administrator password:
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe .pipeP_a4ff0c3e-0a95-4093-9dd6-359842b8e9b9
In Event Viewer can be found information that some services were not started due to the error:
A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Service_Name to connect
- Сloning may hang with the following error under Event Viewer > System:
The PleskStartup service terminated with the following service-specific error:
The environment is incorrect.
For some services default timeout is not enough.
Login to the server via RDP and configure ServicesPipeTimeout:
- Go to Start > Run > type regedit.
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControl.
- With the control folder selected, right-click in the panel on the right and select new DWORD Value.
- Name the new DWORD: ServicesPipeTimeout.
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
- Select Decimal, type 80000, and then click OK:
- Restart the server.