By using the Plesk Reconfigurator utility, you can move the Plesk backup
files storage directory to another location on the same or another
partition. Use this option when disk space is insufficient on the
current partition to house new backup files, and you want to move them
all to a new, larger volume.
To change location of the backup files directory, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Plesk-managed server as a user with administrator
rights by using Remote Desktop.
- In the Windows Start menu, select All Programs > Plesk >
Plesk Reconfigurator. The Reconfigurator application window
- Select the Change Plesk Backup Data location option.
- Specify the destination directory name. If the directory does not
exist, it will be created.
- Click Next. During this operation, all services will be