Unable to start the Apache service on a Plesk server with the error:
httpd: (98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
httpd: no listening sockets available, shutting down
httpd: AH00015: Unable to open logs
- The websites show the “Web Server’s Default” page.
Listen entries in the Apache configuration file.
- Log into the server via SSH.
Find Apache configuration file which contains the duplicated
# grep -r Listen /etc/httpd/*
- Using the vi text editor open the found
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conffile in step №2 and remove the second line with “Listen 80” directive.
- Restart the Apache service to apply the changes:
# service httpd restart
- Execute the command below to rebuild Apache configuration for domains:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng –reconfigure-all
Note: execution of the command above may lead to the websites downtime, perform the execution in the maintenance window.