- How to upgrade a Plesk license between editions?
- How to upgrade Web Admin edition to Web Pro edition?
- How to upgrade Web Pro edition to Web Host edition?
Upgrade options for Online Store customers:
Plesk licenses ordered in the online store can be upgraded in Plesk 360 (check out what Plesk 360 is here).
- Log into Plesk 360
- Go to 'Licenses' section
- Find the license
- Click 'Upgrade'
- Select the required edition
- Confirm or update payment option
- Once invoice is received, Retrieve keys in Plesk under Tools and Setting > License information (previously License management)
There is no need to reinstall Plesk.
Upgrade options for Plesk Partners:
Plesk Partner licenses can be upgraded in Key Administrator or Partner Central. If it cannot be done, please contact your sales representative.
When your license is upgraded, in Plesk go to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key and click Retrieve Keys to update the license. There is no need to reinstall Plesk.
For any questions, contact Plesk Sales team.