- A domain in Plesk contains the
%20symbol in the link, for example:
- After the Apache update to 2.4.41-4ubuntu3.14, these links become inaccessible in a browser with:
You don't have permission to access this resource.
Apache Server at www.example.com Port 443
- The following error can be found in the domain's logs:
AH10411: Rewritten query string contains control characters or spaces
mod_rewrite is now blocking "unsafe" requests.
Perform one of the following:
- Adjust the website code (change URLs).
- Switch the domain from PHP-FPM to FastCGI in Domains > example.com > PHP Settings.
- As a workaround downgrade Apache on the server:
# apt install apache2=2.4.41-4ubuntu3 apache2=2.4.41-4ubuntu3 apache2-data=2.4.41-4ubuntu3 apache2-utils=2.4.41-4ubuntu3 apache2-bin=2.4.41-4ubuntu3