Keep Your Customers Secure with Zero Downtime
Protect your system against outside threats and vulnerabilities with instant security patches that keep servers up and running—and secure—directly from your Plesk Control Panel. ReadyKernel makes Linux kernel updates easier than ever.
ReadyKernel is a kpatch-based service that offers a live-patching, reboot-less alternative to updating the kernel the usual time consuming way, so you can apply critical security updates without having to wait for scheduled server downtime.
By applying kernel patches instantly with minimal risk and zero downtime, ReadyKernel keeps your servers up-to-date and secure, letting you to focus on improving operations and performance.
- Reboot-less update with zero downtime
- Live patching based on kpatch upstream technology
- Proactive notifications for new patches
- Rollback ability
- Automatic updates
- Online portal for supported kernels and patches
- 24 x 7 Support
- Stay Secure – Instantly apply updates without affecting any running workloads. So, your system is always patched and protected.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs – Eliminate manual patch updates and keep admins focused on value-generating activities
- No Disruption – Schedule maintenance for off-hours
- Keep Control – Leverage automatic updates with kpatch technology and roll back at any time to fully control the update process and reduce risk.
Supports Most Popular Operating Systems:
- Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 16.04
- CentOS 7.2 and higher
- Virtuozzo 7
- Virtuozzo Linux 7
- Additional OS support coming soon
ReadyKernel patches will not be installed on and applied to your host if your kernel is incompatible with the patch. Moreover, the patch will not be applied if ReadyKernel detects that it is unsafe to apply the patch at the moment, leaving your system unmodified.
ReadyKernel is free for all paid customers of Virtuozzo andVirtuozzo Linux. For other Linux distributions, it is offered on a subscription basis.
ReadyKernel is supported by Virtuozzo. You can get support if you have an active Virtuozzo, VZlinux, or ReadyKernel subscription.
Virtuozzo is a leading virtual infrastructure software provider with integrated container, virtual machine and storage solutions. Virtuozzo enables secure, high performance virtualized services with the lowest TCO for service providers and businesses. Virtuozzo developed the first commercially available container technology in 2001, and today has more than 5 million virtual environments in production. Virtuozzo is an active member and contributor to many influential open source projects and foundations, including Linux kernel, OpenVZ, Docker, Kubernetes, CRIU™, KVM, libvirt, QEMU, OpenStack, CNCF and OCI. To learn more, visit www.virtuozzo.com.