Let’s Encrypt is a certificate authority (CA) that allows you to create a free SSL certificate for your domains. Let’s Encrypt extension for Plesk gives all Plesk users the power to get a free Let’s Encrypt certificate with just a couple of clicks.
- Works out of the box, no setup or CLI commands required
- Signing of SSL certificates for domains and subdomains
- Automatic renewal of all certificates
- Additional domains are now supported
- Can create a cert for the Plesk panel itself
|Requires||Plesk 12.5 and up|