Imunify360 Keeps Your Web Servers Safe
Your website is the lifeblood of your business. That’s why you need to protect your web server from
digital attacks. Our automated security solution,
powered by AI, will protect it from infections,
maintain secure kernel, and keep you in the know with relevant information.
- Hands-off automation with fewer actions required to keep web servers secure
- All-in-one security with robust herd protection against the newest attacks, powered by AI
- An integrated security console right inside your hosting control panel, with 24x7 support
More about Imunify360:
Imunify360: Total Security
All-in-one protection for sites on PHP-based platforms, e.g. WordPress, Joomla. Six-layers of defense against all types of attacks, for your server and all its sites.
Sites running on PHP-based platforms, like WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMSs, various eCommerce and forum applications, are vulnerable to web attacks instigated via malware-laden PHP scripts. Exploitation of PHP security weaknesses is a popular method for hackers, and applications based on PHP are often the source of security breaches through their use of plugins and custom scripts, or simply by being out of date. With only a few lines of code, hackers can inject malware, deface your site, or escalate privileges to gain complete access to entire servers.
Imunify360 protects your server and all sites running on it against threats, such as known and unknown (zero-day) malware, and distributed brute force attacks, the most common kind of web server attack.
How Imunify360 protects against all known and zero-day attacks
Imunify360 uses a six-layer strategy to defend against various types of attack. Each layer implements a key technology, such as AI-powered WAF, advanced antivirus, IDS/IPS, and so on.
Also included is our new Proactive Defense layer, which blocks malware before it can even run. It can do this because it analyzes a PHP-script’s behavior instead of just the content. It’s a fundamentally different and effective solution for stopping new malware strains that other antivirus and anti-malware scanners simply can’t detect.
All six layers are specifically designed to work together seamlessly, providing the most effective protection through an easy-to-use interface requiring minimal supervision. Included components (one install, unified interface):
Detect and Analyze Vulnerabilities
- Advanced Firewall: Sophisticated detection of threats – with very low false positive rates – powered by a unique machine learning engine and herd immunity.
- Advanced Captcha system: Further reduces false positives, making sure that valid customers can reach your website.
- IDS/IPS: Smart intrusion detection system means more accurate block rate with fewer false positives.
- Malware scanner/antivirus: Scans file systems for malware injections, and is able to quarantine infected files based on global network insight and analysis. Offers intelligent scanning with no impact on system performance.
- Reputation blacklist monitoring: Analyzes whether your domains are blocked by any blacklists, letting you know if they are.
Protect Against All Malware
- Proactive Defense: Preemptively stops all malware, be it known or unknown (zero-day). It analyzes a PHP-script’s behavior to identify attacks on your server in real time, and then blocks potentially malicious executions automatically and with zero latency.
- Web Application Firewall: Protects web servers from multiple threats, such as DoS attacks, port scans, and the most common kind, distributed brute force attacks.
- Defends web applications from malware injections and defacement attacks.
Keep Servers Secure
- Rebootless Kernel Live-Patching: Enhanced security through automated rebootless kernel updates.
- Hardened PHP: Patches all PHP versions against known vulnerabilities, allowing you to run any version of PHP without having to update programs to accommodate newer versions.
- CloudLinux Backup for Imunify360: 10GB of free storage space for backups.
Set up is easy. There is no need to reconfigure your DNS, or install multiple components. Once you install Imunify360, it starts protecting out of the box, defending your server against modern malware and malicious threats.