Imunify360: Automated Cybersecurity for Linux Web Servers
Imunify360 is the complete, multi-layered web server security platform. It has:
- An advanced firewall/WAF with machine-learning rulesets;
- Automatic virus & malware scanning and removal;
- Malicious PHP script detection and blocking ("Proactive Defense" component);
- Rebootless kernel patch updating ("KernelCare" component);
- Web host panel integration.
Imunify360 stops the latest attack types, including:
- Brute-force attacks at both network and HTTP levels;
- Vulnerability exploitation, including 0-day attacks;
- DoS (denial of service);
- Port scanning;
- and many others.
Imunify360 makes it easy to secure websites:
- Fully automated operation keeps servers safe and eliminates human error;
- AI-powered "herd protection" aggregates and leverages threat intelligence reports from other installations;
- An integrated security console built into your hosting control panel;
- Convenience of a robust CLI, for automation and reporting;
- Supplied with world-class 24x7x365 technical support included.
Imunify360 is supported on Plesk 17.0 and up, installed on the following Linux distributions: CentOS 6/7, Cloudlinux OS 6/7, Ubuntu 16/18, RHEL 6/7.
To learn more about Imunify360, visit: