Submitting Plesk Extensions
Have a Plesk Extension that you want to share with the world? You can now submit it to Plesk Extension catalog by following the steps outlined below:
- Package your extension using the latest version of Plesk SDK (11.5+) following the submission checklist below.
- Use the form below to submit your extension. If you have any additional information regarding your extension, make sure to provide it.
- After we have checked the extension, one of the following things will happen:
- Your extension will be published in the catalog.
- We will ask you to fix issues we’ve found and resubmit your extension. Submission of extension updates should follow the same steps.
- Your extension should be packaged in zip archive.
- The archive should not contain unused files. When the extension is uploaded in Plesk there should be no warnings about unused files found.
- The archive should contain meta.xml file with valid description.
- Extension description should contain at least one sentence. It’s recommended to use two or three sentences for proper explanation of the idea behind your extension.
- Extension name and description should be in English. It’s possible to provide translations into other languages as long English is present.
- Extension UI must have full English language support. It’s possible to provide UI translations into other languages as long English is present.
- Your extension should have icons in .png format.
- 32×32 icon location: _meta/icons/32×32.png
- 64×64 icon location: _meta/icons/64×64.png
- Your extension should have at least one screenshot (1024х768 size) in .png format. It’s possible to provide up to three screenshots.
- Screenshots location: _meta/screenshots/
- Screenshot names should be: 1.png, 2.png, 3.png
- If your extension works only on Linux or Windows (or was tested on only one platform), this should be stated in meta.xml.
- Your extension should only use API calls described in official documentation. Private API calls not described in the documentation should not be used.
Note: Failing to meet these requirements can lead to resubmission request.