Laravel Toolkit is a full-fledged tool that allows you to manage Laravel applications running on your Plesk server. With this extension, you can do the following:
- Scan and automatically connect Laravel websites to Laravel Toolkit. That way you can manage them using the Plesk interface.
- Get your Laravel applications from a remote Git repository and deploy them.
- Deploy a Laravel skeleton application on a domain.
- Automatically update Laravel applications using custom deployment scripts.
- Manage the .env file using the graphical user interface (GUI).
- Run artisan and composer commands without having to access the shell.
- Use the Laravel Cron Jobs.
- Node.js and Package Managers Support.
- The "Move Domain" feature may be used with some issues.
- The granular restoration of the Laravel websites from backup is not available. Instead, you can restore a subscription.