- I see Plesk default page on the domain that I want to purchase. Does Plesk sell domains?
- I have website that shows Plesk default page. Can I get direct support from Plesk?
Plesk is a software development company. We develop our product – control platform for hosting management – Plesk.
Do you see Plesk default page when entering a website? We do not manage a website and do not own the domain. The fact that you see Plesk default page when you enter a website means that this domain is hosted using Plesk software.
The options are the following:
1. Do you own the website and ask why Plesk default page appears instead of usual website content? You should contact your website hosting provider. To find hosting provider, use this link http://www.whoishostingthis.com/ or check your accounting records;
2. If you would like to purchase a domain, you need to contact current domain owner or the registrar. To find owner details, check the WHOIS record for the domain: http://whois.domaintools.com/;
3. If you acquired services from the website, you should contact the seller of the services. Check your accounting records for the contact details of the company you purchased services from. If the company cannot be reached, you may contact the hosting provider to check what happened with the website: you may use this link for reference http://www.whoishostingthis.com/.