- Plesk cannot be updated with the following error in
[php-mbstring.x86_64 0:Package php-mysql-5.4.45-14.el7.remi.x86_64 is obsoleted by php-mysqlnd-5.6.33-1.el7.remi.x86_64 which is already installed
Exception: Failed to solve dependencies:
psa-php5-configurator-1.7.0-cos7.build1705170314.17.x86_64 requires php-mysql
- php-mysqlnd is installed:
# rpm -qa | grep php-mysql
psa-php5-configurator requires php-mysql, but php-mysqlnd is installed instead.
- Log in to the server via SSH;
Note: if direct SSH access to the server is not possible, contact server administrator for further assistance.
- Install rpm-build package using the following command:
# yum install rpm-build
- Create a file php-mysql.spec:
# touch php-mysql.spec
php-mysql.specfile and paste the following content in it:
Summary: The empty php-mysql package
The empty php-mysql package
- Build the package with the following command:
# rpmbuild -bb php-mysql.spec
- Install the created package with the following command:
# rpm -Uvh /root/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64/php-mysql-8.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm
- Run Plesk upgrade one more time.