Is it possible to deploy WordPress websites pre-configured with a custom theme and plugins?
It is possible with WordPress Toolkit extension. Set a template containing selected plugins and themes as follows:
- Log into Plesk as Administrator;
- Go to WordPress > Sets and click Create Set;
- Type in a name for the new set and click Create:
- Add the necessary plugins and themes by choosing the accordingly from “+ Add Plugins” and “+ Add Themes”:
- Choose the set which should be installed with WordPress in Service Plans > examplePlan > Additional services tab: