Since the start of 2020, Plesk customers have enjoyed a dedicated portal to manage their Plesk licenses, personal information and subscriptions: My Plesk.
The innovative interface has, since release, created a personal self-care space where you can adapt your profile and have full control over purchases. The functionality simplifies billing and subscriptions, while providing a channel to keep track of the status of your products. There, you can update, renew and upgrade subscriptions and purchases directly.
The full capabilities of the My Plesk portal can be found here.
But the really great news is that as of March 2021, you can do even more with your My Plesk account!
What’s new for My Plesk
Along with the already-existing ‘Licenses’ tab, there is now in the newest version of My Plesk a tab dedicated to managing servers as well (currently available in beta stage).
In this new open beta program, users of My Plesk can now:
- Add multiple Plesk servers to the Inventory list, easily
- Login to the Plesk interface directly from the Server Inventory with a single click
- Access the availability status of your servers
- View and browse the aggregated list of domains hosted by your server(s)
Using this unique tool, our community has access to the major, fundamental elements of their hosting management business is one place. This streamlines the hosting experience, and complements the existing License Management and Plesk interface itself.
As part of the My Plesk License Management module, this update also includes a key new feature to help web professionals: License Reactivation.
With this release, users of My Plesk can reactivate subscriptions that have become inactive, completing the potential life-cycle of any Plesk license and usage. The function gives flexibility and power to our customers, supporting them in their business journey at every stage.
The existing features of My Plesk provide ample personalization opportunities. Features from the previous version are still available and under constant improvement processes to really give back the best experience to you, our community. For example, you can continue to enjoy your own personal profile with easy access to your License Activation Keys and Extensions.
Have you signed up to the My Plesk portal yet? If you have even one Plesk or extension License, you are eligible to create your profile and manage your account with this process:
- Go to My Plesk > Sign up
- Enter the email address you used to purchase the license and create a password > Sign Up
- Receive an email from [email protected] with subject ‘Welcome to My Plesk service!’ > make sure to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email
- Now you can log into My Plesk