The following error occurs on the attempt to access WP Toolkit:
A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table ‘Instances’
- The following errors do occur on the attempt to access WP Toolkit:
PLESK_ERROR: Server Error500
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such column: serverId
A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table ‘RemoteServers’
The output of the following commands shows that WP Toolkit SQLITE3 database, used to store information about instances, does not contain any WordPress-related tables:
# sqlite3 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/wp-toolkit/wp-toolkit.sqlite3
- Backups are created with the warning:
backup_restore_helper utility returned incorrect result. Extension with ID 5 cannot be backuped. Please, contact your service provider
WP Toolkit SQLITE3 database was not created correctly or has been corrupted.
It is required to reinstall WP Toolkit. It is possible to do that via Plesk Interface or via SSH.
Via Plesk Interface (click to reveal the details)
- Log into Plesk;
- Go to Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove Components;
- Select WP Toolkit under Plesk Extensions and select Remove:
- Use the same steps to install WP Toolkit back.
Via SSH (click to reveal the details)
Log into the server via SSH.
Remove WP Toolkit component:
# plesk installer remove –components wp-toolkit
Install WP Toolkit component:
# plesk installer add –components wp-toolkit