Plesk Repair Kit 'Web and FTP Servers' check shown the error:
'1 service plans with unregistered PHP handlers were found.'
- The following is displayed in Tools & Settings > PHP Settings:
Error:The following PHP version(s) are not installed: 7.3.33. Install them or run
plesk bin php_handler --rereadto update information about the registered PHP versions.
The following command returns the error:
# plesk repair web -php-handlers -v -n
Checking the usage of PHP handlers
The following service plans have unregistered PHP handlers: ....... [ERROR]
- Admin Simple
The issue could be resolved only in the interactive mode (without -y and -n options).
Error messages: 1; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0
exit status 1
PHP handler was removed or missing.
- Log into Plesk
- Follow steps from this article to change the PHP version for an affected service plan from Plesk UI
Fix using "plesk repair" command line
Connect to the server via SSH
Run the command below as a 'root' and to choose the PHP handler to switch to when offered.
# plesk repair web -php-handlers
To see more details, run the command in the verbose mode: plesk repair web -verbose
Use the following PHP handler to fix the issue:
1. [ ] 7.3.17 (FastCGI application)
2. [ ] 7.1.33 (FastCGI application)
3. [ ] 7.3.17 (CGI application)
4. [ ] 7.4.5 (FPM application)
5. [ ] 7.1.33 (CGI application)
6. [ ] 7.2.30 (FPM application)
7. [ ] 7.3.17 (FPM application)
8. [ ] 7.4.5 (CGI application)
9. [ ] 7.1.33 (FPM application)
10. [ ] 7.2.30 (CGI application)
11. [ ] 7.4.5 (FastCGI application)
12. [ ] 7.2.30 (FastCGI application)
13. [ ] Disable PHP support
14. [*] Do not fix
Type the number of the necessary option: 4