After buying MaxCDN, StackPath has become one of the best content distribution networks. The acquisition has allowed the company to bolster its service considerably. Its data centers are distributed globally, and this means it can enable websites to load much faster thanks to more opportunities for local access. StackPath also offers a free private EdgeSSL certificate as part of their package for enhanced security.
Stackpath can be bought as a stand-alone CDN service or in combination with other features. It’s simple to get up and running and offers real-time analytics for up-to-the-minute monitoring. Intelligent caching, 301 redirects, Gzip compression, and other features abound.
- Use with unrestricted no. of websites
- 1 terabyte a month of bandwidth on the basic plan
- Free private EdgeSSL certificate
- Numerous server locations around the world
- Extra security services
- No free plan, but there is a one-month free trial so you can try out the service.