In an attempt to access the Imunify360 page in Plesk the following error is shown:
Package immunify360-firewall is installed. Please wait for imunify360 service to start and reload the page.
Imunify service is not started
Imunify agent is not running
Try to start it by executing 'service imunify360 start' or contact support
The imunify360 service is in the stopped state.
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks (Cron jobs) > Add Task.
- Perform the following:
- Select Task Type as Run a command
- In the Command * field paste the text below:
systemctl start imunify360.service
- From the drop-down menu System user select root
Click on the screenshot below to expand
- Press the Run Now button to start the imunify360 service.
Solution using the SSH access
Log into the server via SSH.
Execute the command below to start Imunify360 service:
# service imunify360 start
Note: if the page is still not accessible, await for up to 60 minutes, according to the extension vendor recommendation.