During the migration, source server went offline and migration was stuck. How to stop existing migration session and restart it?
Connect to the server via SSH
Find the stuck plesk-migrator process and kill it:
# ps auxf | grep plesk-migrator | grep transfer-accounts
root 10964 1.8 5.3 813648 56480 ? Sl 01:18 0:09 _ /opt/plesk/python/2.7/bin/python /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules//panel-migrator/plesk-migrator transfer-accounts /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20170514005233/config.ini –migration-list-format=json –migration-list-file=/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20170514005233/queue/queue-tasks/2017-05-14-01-18-14-1/migration-list.json –progress-task-id=2017-05-14-01-18-14-1 –skip-services-checks –skip-infrastructure-checks –skip-main-node-disk-space-checks –skip-license-checks –skip-capability-checks –ignore-migration-list-errors –reload-source-data
# kill 10964
Once it is done, plesk migrator reports that subscriptions are transferred. Subscriptions which were not transferred actually, are marked as “error” in subscriptions list.
Once all issues are solved and migration could be continued,
- Login to Plesk
- Go to Extensions > Plesk Migrator > %session name% > Subscriptions list and select all Subscriptions with “errors” status
- Click “Migrate” in order to re-migrate failed subscriptions.
- Connect to the server via RDP
- Using Task Manager look up processes
panel-migrator-rsync.exeand terminate them.
- Re-sync existing subscriptions, or migrate new ones.