- Plesk for Linux
- How to install PECL packages in Plesk?
- How to add PHP extensions from PECL?
- How to add extensions for different PHP versions in Plesk?
2. Go to Tools & Settings > PHP Settings > PHP_Handler_name> Manage PECL packages
3. Find the required package for the necessary PHP version from the initial list and install it by pressing the + button next to it (If the package is not visible in the initial list, search for it via the Search box).
You can install a beta version of an extension by pressing the Install package button and specifying additional parameters with the package name, for example, 'msgpack-beta'.
Note: The Manage PECL packages functionality is available only for PHP versions 7.3 and above