Note. It is a beta extension and we are working on improving it.
.NET Toolkit is a full-fledged tool to manage ASP.NET Core applications running on your Plesk server. With this extension, you can configure nginx and Passenger to serve the applications. During its deployment, the extension installs the latest LTS version of the ASP.NET Core Runtime using the system package manager.
In the later versions of the extension, you will be able to do the following:
- Manage installed versions of the ASP.NET Core Runtime.
- Use the extension in Plesk for Windows.
- SELinux is not supported.
- Moving domains between subscriptions works, but with some issues.
- It is not possible to restore individual ASP.NET Core websites from backups. You can only restore a whole subscription.