.NET Toolkit is a full-fledged tool to manage ASP.NET Core applications running on your Plesk server. With this extension, you can configure nginx and Passenger on Linux or IIS on Windows to serve the applications. During its deployment, the extension installs the latest LTS version of the ASP.NET Core Runtime using the system package manager.
With this extension, you can do the following:
- Manage installed versions of the ASP.NET Core Runtime.
- Create a website running on ASP.NET Core with just a few clicks.
- Manage environment variables.
- View logs of ASP.NET Core applications.
- Restart the application (Linux only).
- SELinux is not supported.
- Moving domains between subscriptions works, but with some issues.
- It is not possible to restore individual ASP.NET Core websites from backups. You can only restore a whole subscription.