Cloudflare uses its 180 data centers to offer the extra speed and security that CDN services bring to all kinds of clients. Bandwidth is unlimited, even for those using the free plan, and this has no doubt helped to boost its popularity.
The service is easy to set up for a WordPress site, and once it’s up and running it caches the user’s website resources automatically. However, these can be purged or cleared as desired using the control panel. The only real downside is that although Cloudflare offers a free service, this doesn’t come with all of the security features, so it’ll take an upgrade to the premium plan to enable those.
- Simple to set up
- Easy performance monitoring via the control panel
- More than 180 data centers dotted around the world
- REST API allows developers to fully control the service
- Free plan is short on features
- Support services not available on free plan
- Better defense against attacks only comes with paid plans
How useful was this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Oh no, sorry about that!
Let us know how we can do better below
Thanks for your feedback!