- Disk space is almost full.
- Most of the disk space is occupied by
- There is no backup rotation configured in Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > Settings or the value is too big.
Scheduled backups consume all the disk space.
- Log into Plesk.
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > Settings.
- Adjust the Maximum number of full backup files to store to an appropriate value.
- Remove the oldest backups from Tools & Settings > Backup Manager (those that are beyond the maximum number adjusted above).