The WebTotem Security extension for Plesk monitors websites and prevents website attacks with the help of special internal and external utilities.
1) Antivirus looks for shells, viruses, obfuscations, or file changes. 2) Firewall checks client requests to the server preventing SQL injections, XSS, or DDOS attacks.
1) Malicious Scripts ensures no Trojans, viruses, malware, or other malicious programs harm website visitors. WebTotem Security antivirus scanner warns you about detected threats.
2) Deface Scanner notifies you if unauthorized changes have been made to your website.
3) SSL Scanner keeps you informed about SSL certificate updates.
4) Port Scanner informs you about the state of open TCP / UDP ports on the server where your website is hosted. Also, it tells about the opening of new ports.
5) Reputation notifies if your domain / IP is blacklisted (e.g., Google, Safebrowsing).
6) Availability ensures that websites are available worldwide all the time.
7) Security Update on security issues, monitors vulnerability databases and notifies about updating the platform (in case of using the CMS platform on your site).