Plesk Premium Email – Powered by Kolab
Provide a wider range of advanced mail and collaboration services to your customers with Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab.
With this Open Source Groupware server you can:
- Integrate calendars, tasks, files, notes, and contacts into your email offering
- Enable your users to share mail and files with colleagues and work in teams on common tasks
- Allow users to synchronize their schedules, notes, contacts with mobile devices
- Add more functionality to your web client without sacrificing any of the attractiveness
- Connect to Kolab using popular groupware clients, such as Outlook Thunderbird and Kmail
- Protect your web mail against Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks and other threats that make other services insecure
- Make your web mail and online collaboration suite faster and more responsive thanks to Kolab’s smart asset delivery system
Plesk Premium Email is powered by Kolab, the popular fully-featured Open Source secure mail and collaboration server. At its core, it provides all the features associated with a top tier collaboration servers, such as email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and files.
Kolab helps increase the productivity and coordination of teams through its advanced sharing, scheduling and collaborative features. Users can synchronize
their agendas across devices, including iOS, Android, MacOS X, Windows and Linux.
The Kolab web client is intuitive and clear, and its Open Source web client mail module, Roundcube, is used by millions of users daily. It is also much safer than any other alternative because it protects your users against Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks and other threats that make other services insecure. It is also faster and more responsive thanks to its smart asset delivery system.
Kolab is also compatible with most popular desktop clients, such as Outlook 2013+, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, eM Client, Kmail and many more.
Functions provided by Plesk Premium Email powered by Kolab:
- Powerful email server, including access via IMAP/POP3/SMTP
- Scheduling / Calendars
- Contacts / Address book
- Cloud file storage, including access via WebDAV
- Attractive, modern web client
- Compatibility with Outlook 2013 and above, Apple Mail, Thunderbird and
Plesk Version and Component Support
This extension supports Plesk Onyx (and later) with Dovecot and Postfix on the
- CentOS 7
- Debian 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Ubuntu 16.4
|Resource management||Tagging||Global address book||Event recurrence|
|Contacts||Web file view||Full-text search||Web admin||Attach files from cloud|
|Calendars||Web application||Spam filtering||CLI admin||White labeling|
|Notes||Desktop apps||Virus scanning||Puppet management||High availability config|
|Tasks||ActiveSync||Server-side mail filters||VMs and/or docker||User quotas|
|Files||WebDav||Event invitations||Mail archival||Office document editing (coming soon)|
|Sharing of any object||CardDav||HTML/Plain text email||Strong crypto||Instant Messaging (coming soon)|
|CalDav||Distribution groups||Multi-domain||Video conference (coming soon)|
|LDAP/Active Directory||Audit trail||Free/busy||Identities|
|Delegation||IMAP filter/proxy||Autocomplete||Calendar “quick view”|
|Month/week/agenda views||Unlimited folder hierarchies||PGP and S/MIME support||Geo-dist data center support|