This extension analyzes your server configuration, looks for an outdated and vulnerable packages/modules, and reports detected reliability and security issues.
The following features are free:
- Server configuration analysis and security vulnerabilities report.
- Reports whether or not the vendor has released an update that fixes a vulnerability.
- Links to descriptions of vulnerabilities featuring detailed information.
The following features are paid and available only in Imunify QuickPatch:
- Automatic or manual vulnerabilities fixing.
- Email and dashboard notifications for automatically fixed vulnerabilities and newly discovered critical vulnerabilities.
The Imunify QuickPatch extension is compatible with all operating systems supported by Plesk for Linux except for CloudLinux.