Massive Adjust Mailbox
Adjust massively mailbox
With Adjust Massive Mailbox extension for Plesk, you can control the spam, quota, auto-reply and password parameters for all chosen domain mailboxes. You can also check the DKIM configuration to use in your DNS system in case you use an external DNS system.
How the extension works:
- The extension has two tabs with different functions.
- On the spam configuration tab, you can select one or all mailboxes and set up a specific spam configuration (enable/disable filter, fix the score and define what to do with spam mail). If DKIM service is enabled you will also see the DNS configuration to apply in your DNS system which is helpful when using an external DNS system.
- On the mailbox size and mailbox quota configuration tab, you can select one or all mailboxes and apply a specific quota to these mailboxes.
- On the mailbox auto-reply configuration tab, you can select one or all mailboxes and apply a specific auto-reply to these mailboxes (enable/disable auto-reply, and define all parameters).
- On the mailbox password configuration tab, you can select one or all mailboxes and change to an specific password that you define, or an random and very strong password to these mailboxes.
you can asign a same password for all selected mailboxes or let the system asign a different random password for each selected mailbox (random passwords are stronger)