Content Manager (m/f/d)
Content Manager (m/f/d) – Full-Time
Founded in the early 2017, WebPros is bringing together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises of Plesk, cPanel, SolusVM, WHMCS, and XOVI.
Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and Plesk and contribute to our continued success.
Your exciting responsibilities in this role
- Being responsible for overall content planning, creation, maintenance, and updates in various areas of the site, as well as on other official channels (such as blog or social media).
- Working with the Creative and Demand Generation Team members to create, edit, format, upload, and publish content to our website
- Proofreading and editing responsibilities for content in various formats (online/offline)
- Ensuring tone of voice consistency and adherence to brand writing guidelines across all platforms
- Working with the marketing team members to generate new ideas for event content, marketing campaigns, and merchandise
- Working with the Creative Team members and other Plesk colleagues to create marketing collateral copies (whitepapers, brochures, etc.)
- Collaborating with different departments such as product, R&D, sales, and partners to understand technical briefs and convert those into various pieces of content for all Plesk audiences
- Developing promotional content (ads, videos and similar) in collaboration with the Creative and Demand Generation Team members
- Researching and keeping up with current industry trends and marketing topics to stay ahead of the curve
Enjoy a unique working environment where we . . .
- Work with a hip, creative team that has full transparency on goals.
- Learn from experts inside and outside the marketing department.
- Shoot for excellence, innovation, efficiency and collaboration.
- Know our stuff, enjoy what we do, and keep ourselves educated.
- Have our customers at heart and provide solutions they love and need.
- Share the freedom to bring fresh ideas while feeling supported.
- Have a strong team spirit within a culture of inclusion and respect.
- Accept the interesting, challenging tasks of this dynamic, successful company.
- Enjoy a warm working environment, fun colleagues and splendid views.
You’re our ideal candidate if:
- You’re a native English speaker or have an expert English level with indisputable grammar skills – as this is our core language. Spanish and / or German are an advantage.
- You pride yourself on your great writing and editing skills and have proof of work to back it up.
- You have a good knowledge of the tech industry, are tech-savvy with an interest/knowledge in SaaS products, the Cloud and/or our hosting industry.
- You’re passionate and want an opportunity to grow from this experience in a thriving tech company.
- You have experience with WordPress, solid knowledge of CMS management, and basic SEO.
- You have basic skills to apply edits to texts in Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- You’re organized, self-motivated, and are not afraid to ask questions/communicate.
- You’re precise and detail-oriented – which is really important for this particular role.
- You’re receptive to feedback and new ideas – and take relevant actions to grow and improve.
- You’re open-minded and love working with and learning from international teams from all walks of life.
- You have relevant certifications or proof of courses/learning, possibly a Google Analytics certificate too.
- You work well in a team and you’re able to see other people’s points of view.
- You are highly creative and imaginative.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application including CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via the form below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.