Plesk Events in Slack
This extension sends notifications about Plesk events to the specified Slack channel or user. Examples of Plesk events include:
- Administrator information being updated.
- A customer being created.
and many others.
- Specify the Slack channel or the user that will receive notifications.
- Select which events will trigger the sending of a notification.
Note: To start using this extension, you need to specify the following mandatory settings:
- A webhook URL to which event notifications will be posted.
- The Slack channel or user to receive notifications.