- Why does the information icon in Plesk at Domains > example.com > Mail Accounts not always show three sections for setup options of e-mail accounts?
- What do I have to do to make the QR code options in Domains > example.com > Mail Accounts after pressing the information icon for a mailbox visible?
- How to enable the QR code automatic email account setup options for a Plesk mailbox?
A domain in Plesk must meet the following conditions in order to have the automatic mail setup options visible:
- Mail Autodiscover is enabled in Tool & Settings > Mail Server Settings and in Domains > example.com > Mail > Mail Settings
Hosting type is set to Website Hosting
The differences between the three setup options are the following:
- Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, or Thunderbird shows information for Mail Autodiscover setup by specifying mailbox name
- iOS Mail on IPhone or IPad shows a QR code and a link for Mail Autodiscover setup
- Manual setup shows information to manually set up a mailbox in a mail client