Unable to activate Atomic Professional ModSecurity ruleset:
PLESK_ERROR: Failed to install the ModSecurity rule set: modsecurity_ctl failed: gpg: key 4520AFA9: “Atomicorp (Atomicorp Official Signing Key) [email protected] ” not changed gpg: Total number processed: 1 gpg: unchanged: 1 gpg:
Signature made using RSA key ID 4520AFA9 gpg: Good signature from “Atomicorp (Atomicorp Official Signing Key) [email protected] ” gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature! gpg: There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner. Primary key fingerprint: 1818 66DF 9DAC A40E 5B42 9B08 FFBD 5D0A 4520 AFA9 TERM environment variable not set.
. . .
Authorization failed attempting to download an update. The username or password may be invalid, or your license may be expired. Please log in to the License Manager at https://www.atomicorp.com/amember/member.php and verify your account. Further information may be found at: https://www.atomicorp.com/wiki/index.php/ASL_FAQ#HTTP_Error_401:_Authorization_Required.
Errors were encountered: L CODE SOURCE MESSAGE
[1;31m3 303 Core::distributed_update Invalid user credentials [0m192.168.0.1 stderr:
Unable to download tortix rule set
Additional license key has not been applied due to broken installation of ModSecurity.
- Login into Plesk.
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove Components.
- Reinstall ModSecurity by selecting Remove/Install and clicking Continue.
- Connect to the server using SSH.
# mv /var/asl/rbc/etc/asl/config/ ./
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > License management > Retrieve.
- Activate Atomic Professional ModSecurity in Tools and Settings > Web Application Firewall (ModSecurity).