Migration of a subscription in Plesk fails with the following error:
Failed to copy web files for subscription 'example.com'.
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Failed to execute remote command on '203.0.113.2' server. Check debug log (usually at "%SYSTEMDRIVE%plesk_migratorrpc-agentdebug.log") for more details.
On the source server, the following error is found on
[DEBUG] parallels | Create directory 'F:plesk_migrator'
[ERROR] parallels | Failed to execute received command for function 'mkdir'
[DEBUG] parallels | Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "panel-migrator-rpc-agent.py", line 850, in handle
File "panel-migrator-rpc-agent.py", line 458, in mkdir
File "os.pyc", line 150, in makedirs
File "os.pyc", line 157, in makedirs
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system could not find the specified route 'F:'
The plesk_migrator directory exists on
Incorrect Temporary Directory was specified in the Temporary Directory field on the current Migration session on the destination server.
- Log in to the destination Plesk server.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer > 203.0.113.2.
- Click Finish Migration to finish the current session.
- Click Start a New Migration.
- Put the corresponding data from the source server and fill in the field Temporary Directory with an existing path on the source server;
- Click Start and choose the objects for migration.
- Click Migrate to start the migration process.