Smart Updates for WordPress Toolkit
Smart Updates feature for WordPress Toolkit analyzes your WordPress updates and performs them without breaking your site -- or notifies you that the update might be dangerous.
- Available on a per-instance basis.
- Both manual and automatic updates are supported.
- Smart Update clones the website and tests the update on a clone without affecting the production website.
- Smart Update service uses AI and machine-learning algorithms to analyze the update, identify the changes, and decide if the update should be performed on a production website.
- Production website is not affected until the update is either confirmed by user (manual update) or fits the changes threshold (automatic update).
- Several update thresholds -- users can define how many changes are allowed for the update to be considered acceptable.
- Automatic Smart Updates send notifications with links to update analysis.
- Smart Updates are available for WordPress core, plugins and themes.
Smart Updates feature requires separate license. The feature is licensed on a per-instance basis.