Patchman is a server level website security solution. It allows hosting providers and others with root-level server access to automatically detect and repair security issues on the sites they are hosting that may put their servers at risk. More information can be found at https://www.patchman.co/.
Important: Patchman requires a paid plan to automatically detect and remove malware and patch vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability detection and patching for:
- Popular CMS’es: WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal
- Many CMS plugins, including: All in One SEO Pack, Contact Form 7, Google XML Sitemaps, Jetpack, TinyMCE Advanced, WordPress Importer, Yoast SEO
- Frequently used e-commerce solutions: Magento, WooCommerce, and Prestashop
Malware remediation includes:
- Quarantining of web shells, spam scripts, DoS attackers and more
- Surgical removal of malware injections in legitimate applications
- Full threat report for all types of malware