Nimbusec Webhosting Security
This extension monitors your websites 24/7 and shows all incidents in a dashboard when it is hacked. It detects the following threats:
- Backdoors and web shells
- Overdue CMS updates
- Defacement (only with Nimbusec Website Security Basic)
- Blacklisting (only with Nimbusec Website Security Basic)
- SSL certificate problems (only with Nimbusec Website Security Basic)
Note: To enable monitoring, you need
- a license from the Plesk markteplace
- or API credentials from a previous purchased Nimbusec subscription
You got the license from the marketplace:
After purchasing a license, the required API key and secret will be automatically pre filled on the first screen. It is recommended that you write down the keys at this point. But you can do that as well later from the setup tab.
You already have a license from the past:
If you already have valid API credentials from previous purchases, you can set them on the first screen after the update.