Microsoft Azure DNS
This extension integrates Plesk with Microsoft Azure DNS service. Your domains in Azure DNS are hosted on Azure's global network of DNS name servers which you can use it as an external DNS service for your domains. The extension automatically synchronizes the DNS zones between Plesk and Microsoft Azure DNS.
- Easily deploy and synchronize all DNS zones on Microsoft Azure DNS.
- Remove all DNS zones information from Microsoft Azure DNS.
- A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT, NS, SRV, CAA records are supported.
- Reliability and performance - DNS domains in Azure DNS are hosted on Azure's global network of DNS name servers. Azure DNS uses Anycast networking so that each DNS query is answered by the closest available DNS server. This provides both fast performance and high availability for your domain.
- Seamless integration - The Azure DNS service can be used to manage DNS records for your Azure services and can be used to provide DNS for your external resources as well. Azure DNS is integrated in the Azure portal and uses the same credentials, billing, and support contract as your other Azure services.
- If you want, you can deploy Plesk anywhere and host your DNS zones on Microsoft Azure DNS.
Learn More about DNS on Microsoft Azure
Note: To use this extension, you need to have an account at https://azure.microsoft.com