Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab
Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab
Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab, is a secure and advanced groupware solution featuring e-mail, calendars, contacts, file management, tasks and notes. Plesk Premium Email is the ideal groupware solution for all users who want or need a high level of privacy and control because all data is stored and all components are running on your personal Plesk server. The responsive browser-based interface comes with all you need on desktop computers and mobile devices. All features can be synchronized with native apps on both iOS and Android devices as well as clients using Macs and Windows PCs. Try it out now and get started with our free version:
Features of the free version
- E-mail (including access via IMAP/POP3/SMTP)
- E-mail autoconfig for desktop clients and mobile devices
- Enhanced responsive web-client for desktop and mobile browsers (same UI/UX as in paid version)
- Easily upgradeable to paid version without the need to migrate data
Upgrade to complete the powerful groupware feature set and increase your productivity!
- E-mail, calendars, contacts, files and notes – ActiveSync allows you to synchronize with any desktop and mobile device
- Out-of-office notification settings – Convenient auto-responder
- Desktop and pop-up notifications – See new items in the blink of an eye
- Calendars – Easily schedule and manage appointments and events with colleagues, clients and friends
- Tasks – Stay organized, track and share the progress you’ve made within the group (web-client only)
- Contacts – Enhanced address book lets you create and share contact information
- Shared folders – Take teamwork to the next level and share mail, files and calendars to complete common tasks faster
- Secure cloud file storage including access via WebDAV – Access your files from anywhere and any device
- Seafile integration – Store big files and all your images directly on Seafile and get direct access from your Plesk Premium Email web interface
- Collabora integration – View and edit office documents with Collabora and get direct access from your Plesk Premium Email web interface
- Mattermost integration – Chat with your colleagues using Mattermost and get direct access from your Plesk Premium Email web interface
- SpamAssassin integration – Filter spam before it reaches your mailbox and train the SpamAssassin database for better recognition of the wanted and unwanted e-mails according to your needs
All listed features are available in the responsive web client and can be used from desktop as well as mobile browsers.
Choose the license package that best meets the needs of your business and benefit from the complete Plesk Premium Email & Collaboration suite. Upgrade your license seamlessly as soon as your business grows!
- Personal (1 user)
- Family (5 users)
- Entry (10 users)
- Starter (30 users)
- Small (50 users)
- Medium (100 users)
- Large (500 users)
Does your business case exceed 500 users? Drop us a note and let’s talk about special pricing.
Compatibility and component support
Plesk Premium Email supports Plesk Obsidian 18.x and later with Dovecot, Postfix and NGINX on the following operating systems:
- CentOS 7
- CentOS 8
- Cloud Linux 8
- AlmaLinux 8
- Rocky Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Debian 9
- Debian 10
- Debian 11
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Ubuntu 22.04
Please note that Plesk Premium Email replaces Plesk’s autoconfig support and thus removes the corresponding feature from Plesk’s native interface.
Plesk Premium Email is powered by Kolab, the popular Open Source secure mail and groupware solution developed by Apheleia IT, based in Switzerland. The Apheleia IT team is bringing development expertise and innovation to the market for more than 15 years, and is a driving force not only behind Kolab but also behind other popular Open Source projects such as Roundcube.
Kolab helps to increase the productivity and coordination of teams through its advanced sharing, scheduling and collaboration features. Users can synchronize their agendas across devices, including iOS, Android, MacOS X, Windows and Linux.
Kolab provides a clear and intuitive web client based on Roundcube, its Open Source mail module which is used by millions of happy users every day. The Kolab suite is a flexible, scalable and security centric alternative to other groupware products and was initially developed for the BSI (Federal Office for Information Security) with a strong focus on highest data privacy standards.