Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab
Provide advanced E-Mail and Groupware services for effective collaboration to your customers with Plesk Premium E-Mail, powered by Kolab.
What functions are included?
- E-mail (including access via IMAP/POP3/SMTP)
- Calendars (scheduling)
- Contacts (address books)
- Cloud file storage, including access via WebDAV
All of the above are combined in an elegant web-client with responsive skin.
What can you do with this Open Source Groupware server?
- Integrate calendars, tasks, files, notes, and contacts into your email offering,
- Enable your users to share mail and files with colleagues and work in teams on common tasks,
- Allow users to synchronise their mail, schedules, notes, contacts with mobile devices,
- Connect to Kolab using popular groupware clients, such as Outlook 2013+, Thunderbird and Kmail, Apple Mail, eM Client and many more.
- Protect your web mail against Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks and other threats that make other services insecure.
- Make your web mail and online collaboration suite faster and more responsive thanks to Kolab's smart asset delivery system.
Plesk Premium Email is powered by Kolab, the popular fully-featured Open Source secure mail and groupware provider.
The Kolab web client is intuitive and clear, and its Open Source mail module, Roundcube, is used by millions of users daily. It is a flexible, scalable and security centric alternative that was developed for the BSI (Federal Office for Infromation Security), which brings customers privacy and the control of data back.
Kolab helps increase the productivity and coordination of teams through its advanced sharing, scheduling and collaborative features with more than 15 year of development & innovation. Users can synchronise their agendas across devices, including iOS, Android, MacOS X, Windows and Linux.
Plesk Version and Component Support
This extension supports Plesk Onyx (and later) with Dovecot and Postfix on the
- CentOS 7,
- Debian 8,
- Debian 9,
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7,
- Ubuntu 16.04, and
- Ubuntu 18.04.
The following license packages are available:
- Personal (1 user)
- Family (5 users)
- Entry (10 users)
- Starter (30 users)
- Small (50 users)
- Medium (100 users)
- Large (500 users)
- More than 500 users
Plesk Premium Email provides a wide range of additional features over the standard mail solution.
|Features||Standard Mail||Plesk Premium Email|
|File Cloud (Seafile)||-|
|Out of office||-|
|Sharing of Calendars/Mailboxes/Address Books/Task Lists||-|