This extension protects Linux servers against critical security flaws and vulnerabilities. It installs kernel updates on the fly without rebooting the server. KernelCare offers the following benefits:
- Checks for updates every four hours.
- Supports manual or automatic updates.
- Allows to roll back changes.
- Displays the server uptime.
View the supported operating systems.
Read more about KernelCare.
KernelCare is a paid extension. Purchase a subscription to start using it.
KernelCare Security Patching
KernelCare automatically installs security updates to running kernels – so your servers don’t need rebooting. When the next vulnerability hits, whether small or earth-shattering like Meltdown, your servers get protection without downtime. Plus it gets rid of the following Admin headaches:
- Avoid complicated planning of coordinated, scheduled downtime for your customers
- Stop troubleshooting and updating servers at night and on weekends
- Keep kernels secure as updates are automatically installed within hours of the patch release, not a month later.
Free to use for 30 days – purchase required for continued kernel live-patching.
- No need to reboot your servers – kernel patches are installed on running servers
- Checks for new patches every 4 hours
- Runs in the background, without any impact on systems
- Quick and simple single-line install
- Supports either manual or automated updates
- Allows to roll back updates
- Displays server uptime and current effective kernel version
- Supports many operating systems
Learn more with this 90-second video.