Important: This extension is currently in Beta. This means the following:
- The extension is provided on the "as is" basis for evaluation and testing purposes only. We do not recommend using it in production.
- The extension may crash, lack certain features or polish, and is expected to have bugs.
- Plesk disclaims any form of guarantee or liability in relation to its use or engineering.
- No technical support.
Can you help us make the extension better? Report bugs, missing features, and any other problems with the extension to [email protected].
The extension offers integration with Grafana, the leading open source software for time
series analytics. Grafana displays data in numerous types of graphs and dashboards,
which are highly customizable and visually appealing.
You can use Grafana in two ways:
- Use Grafana with the data collected from default sources, which were integrated for you by the Plesk team.
Currently the default source is the Advanced Monitoring extension, which collects server health metrics.
- If you an experienced Grafana user, you can harvest data from any source that you can integrate with Grafana.
To integrate other data sources with Grafana, grant the Grafana administrator the write permission.
To grant the Grafana administrator the write permission:
Add the following lines to the
allowSuperAdmin = true
Go to Grafana, hover over the administrator name, and then click Sign out.
You will be signed out and at once automatically signed in. You can now integrate Grafana with data sources of your choice.